Could the day where my Nokia handset can be juiced up via my friend’s Samsung charger draw near? Perhaps, as the International Telecommunication Union recently gave their nod of approval for a cellphone charger manufactured by South Korean companies. This integrated I/O connection for universal power adapters is capable of working on just about any input voltage, so it will be interesting to see when it will hit the global market as a result.
- 2014-03-20: South Korean Schools Trialling Software To Restrict Phone Use During Class
- 2014-03-19: Being Good At Gaming Could Land You A Spot In South Korea's Universities
- 2013-04-10: South Korea Blames North For TV Stations, Banks Cyberattacks
- 2013-03-20: South Korean Broadcasters, Banks Crippled By Malware Attacks
- 2013-02-18: IRiver WOWTab: A Clone Of The Nexus 7?