Australia’s largest mobile network operator in terms of total subscribers, Telstra, recently let it be known that they will be putting on trial Long Term Evolution (LTE) services this coming May 2010, and will test the commercial viability of upgrading Telstra’s existing 3G/3.5G network which is better known as the NextG network. Ericsson will offer the relevant technology for the trials, while Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) of Finland and China’s Huawei will also play a role in the project. Sounds like good news in the long run for Telstra subscribers if all goes well!RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: 4g, australia, lte,
- Seen at: telegeography