Tendril is yet another company to roll out a Vision device which will watch out for your energy consumption, hoping that having a look at your energy usage pattern alongside real time usage and pricing information will help you to shift to better habits. The Vision looks pretty nice, looking more like a digital clock than anything else. Well, if you’re going to get something that helps you monitor usage of your home’s energy use in real time, why not look good while doing so?
Next Story: ShadePlex sun shade textile
- 2013-02-14: Second Sight Argus II Artificial Retina Approved For Use
- 2012-03-08: Huawei Vision U8850 could be headed for North America
- 2011-10-28: Microsoft charts a lazier future for humans
- 2011-08-31: Nokia executive leaves for Vision+ pastures
- 2011-08-22: Huawei Vision 007HW arrives in Japan