TomTom recently submitted a new version of its iPhone GPS application under the version 1.3 banner to Apple for the fruity company’s nod of approval. If all goes well, this new app ought to be available for download within a couple of weeks’ time, and will also boast a bunch of new features including HD Traffic service as an in-app purchase. Great stuff if you’re always on the go and want to avoid traffic jams at all costs, but can’t afford a helicopter to get around those traffic-choked streets. While its pricing structure has yet to be confirmed, one could probably safely guess that it ought to be similar to what TomTom is currently offering at £8 monthly.
Next Story: Archos 3 Touch portable media player
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-01-03: TomTom Go Series with TomTom Traffic
- 2013-07-25: TomTom To Add Real-Time Traffic To BlackBerry 10 Maps App
- 2013-02-14: TomTom Rider, A Motorcycle GPS Guidance System
- 2013-02-05: TomTom Launches TomTomTaxi iPhone App For Taxi Hailing Service