As we mentioned in an earlier post, Toshiba has officially announced its UX600 LED TV, which sports Wi-Fi, and VUDU. VUDU Movies offers 1080p HD video, 5.1 surround sound, as well as access to over 3,000 HD movies on demand. This TV also allows you to keep in touch with your social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter, as well as photo/video sites such as YouTube, Flickr and Picasa. Considering that it can access Flickr and Picasa, it’s certainly worth mentioning that the UX600 has a photo frame feature, allowing you to turn your TV into one giant photo frame, which should be a great conversation starter. As mentioned, the Wi-Fi adapter makes all these social networking integration possible. The Toshiba UX600 LED TV will be available in 40”, 46” and 55” inch sizes, and will be retailing from $1,399.99 to $2,499.99.
- Flixster App Launched On Xbox 360 With Support For UltraViolet Videos
- Logitech Unveils Harmony Ultimate, Smart Control Universal Remote Controls
- Panasonic Will Continue To Produce Plasma TVs
- Netflix Reaches 4 Billion Hours Of Streaming Video Milestone In Q1 2013
- LG webOS-Powered TVs Expected In Early 2014