Twitter just announced @Platform, a new way for websites to embed and use Twitter to ultimately bring more views back to them. It allows readers to follow an author directly from an article page, without having to go to Twitter. The Twitter folks know that they need a better way than apps to distribute their service and it looks like this is it. Twitter has already found a number of high-profile partners like Amazon, YouTube, Yahoo, Bing, Digg, eBay and more – but anyone should be able to add Twitter to a website. We’re still live with Twitter at SXSW.
Next Story: SXSW live with Twitter now
- 2010-11-07: RockMelt, a Social Web Browser
- 2010-11-16: Web 2.0 Summit - Day 1 - Photo Gallery
- 2010-11-16: Web 2.0 Summit 2010 Live Stream
- 2010-11-16: Yahoo! Local Offers Program and New Messenger with Facebook, Twitter, Zynga
- 2010-11-21: Web 2.0 Summit - Day 2