It looks like AT&T’s Zero Charger is in for some competition, as Ventev has unveiled its EcoCHARGE, which is also a green charger that aims to help reduce the vampire draw of adapters that are left plugged in. The EcoCHARGE decided that the best way to trump the competition is that it could offer to charge two devices at one go by offering a mini USB port, as well as a full-sized USB port at the top. The EcoCHARGE is currently available for $29.99 and an iPod/iPhone version will be available in April 2010.
Next Story: Belkin Introduces New Line Of Wireless Routers
- 2014-02-25: PPlanter Public Urinal Goes Green
- 2012-09-20: ‘Edible’ electronics from silk lasers could be the future
- 2011-06-26: Hypermilling concept car does 1325 mpg on diesel
- 2011-04-15: Eco-Friendly Samsung Replenish officially launched by Sprint CEO Dan Hesse
- 2011-02-17: A polar bear that changes color according to how you use your energy