Guitar fans out there who are embracing the digital revolution will certainly be glad to hear that Zoom has introduced the G2Nu and the G2.1Nu guitar effects pedals, both that feature 100 preset guitar sounds, 20 of which have been approved by Steve Vai himself. The main difference between the two pedals would be the inclusion of a built-in expression pedal on the G2.1Nu. There’s also a 1.9-inch display to help keep you in touch with the pedal, but more importantly, both units sport integrated USB ports, allowing you to record directly to your computer via these pedals. Too bad there isn’t any official pricing or release information just yet. Is this going to be the latest thing on your Christmas wish list?
Next Story: SXSW Day 1and 2 Photo Gallery
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02: USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication