Wedbush Morgan analyst Michael Pachter has peeked into his crystal ball, and after sifting through news that the global economy is going to improve by leaps and bounds, he also foresaw a new slim Xbox 360 hardware configuration before 2011 rolls around. Apart from that, he thinks that the new slimmed down version will sport a 250GB hard drive as well as Project Natal bundled together without any price reduction or increase, sticking to the $299 price point. Of course, this assumes that Sony does not lower the price of the PS3.
- 2010-04-14: Analyst predicts slim Xbox 360 with Natal
- 2010-05-17: Project Natal to go for $200?
- 2010-06-02: Microsoft Project Natal up close and personal
- 2010-06-13: Xbox 360 Slim Video Surfaces And Project Natal Renamed As Kinect
- 2010-06-13: Microsoft Kinect Goes Official