Looks like Sagem wants in on the Android game too, as the French phone company has mentioned that they’re considering an entry-level version of their sports/lifestyle themed device that will be powered by Google’s Android OS. This news comes just after the pre-launch event last night for the Sagem Puma phone. The upcoming phone will most likely be heavily skinned, sporting Sagem’s Puma-themed interface, along with links to the various services that the company has developed. Of course, the next-generation phone isn’t expected anytime soon, with the earliest date pinned at 2011, which fortunately isn’t all that far away. It’s also worth noting that this probably won’t be the only Sagem phone to be powered by Android, as the company has committed to making a significant portion of its devices run Google’s mobile OS.
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Vs .50 Caliber Rifle: Fight!