Given the successful launch of Apple’s iPad, it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone to hear that the fruity company is having trouble keeping up with demand, which is good news in a way. Aside from the existing Wi-Fi models, Apple is also trying to handle the large number of pre-orders for the 3G models, which should be reaching consumers in the U.S. by the end of the month. This does seem to have affected folks overseas though, as Apple has confirmed that the international launch of the device will be delayed by a month, until the end of May. With that, the price for the International iPads and pre-orders will be on May 10th. Considering that both the Wi-Fi and 3G versions of the iPad was cleared to launch in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and the U.K. at the end of the month, folks living there will certainly be a little disappointed.
Next Story: Pantech IMA600S Sirius Snapdragon Phone From Sky
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-10-14: Samsung And Apple Rumored To Be Working On 12 Inch Tablets
- 2011-04-07: iPad 2 rumored to be the cause of the PlayBook's delay
- 2011-03-24: iPad 2 international prices announced
- 2011-03-15: iPad 2 launch delayed in Japan
- 2010-03-16: iPad Accessories Delayed?