Even considering Apple’s track record of being very much into patents, it still might come as a surprise to some of you that Apple has filed trademark motions on a few of its official app icons. The description of the icons is rather detailed, describing the rounded corners, camera lens and colors of the Camera app icon. Do you think Apple did a good job designing those icons, or are you confident of coming up with something better?
Next Story: Nokia X2 Music Phone Goes Official
- 2013-12-02: Desert Strike Trademarks Registered By EA
- 2013-07-22: LG Files Trademark Applications In Korea For G Devices
- 2013-02-05: Apple Loses iPhone Trademark In Brazil
- 2013-01-30: Apple Trademarks Store Layout And Design
- 2012-08-02: Sony registers "Reality Racer" trademark, upcoming game for the PS Vita?
- 2010-04-22: Apple iTravel Patent
- 2010-10-12: Apple Granted Trademark For Catchy App Tag Line
- 2010-12-14: Apple Patents Method to Share iOS Apps, Mac Apps