While rumors are still going around as to what the upcoming MacBook Pro refresh will give us, a recent patent discovery has us dreaming of a MacBook Pro that sports a pico-projector. In the patent filing, it’s very obvious that the laptop described could have a projection system installed at the back, allowing you to project an image from your laptop (which would probably be some version of a MacBook). The positioning of the projector itself is rather useful, since you’ll be able to still use your laptop while projecting an image to the wall in front of you. Would you be willing to pay a premium in order to get a pico-projector built into your next-generation MacBook Pro?
Next Story: HTC Patents Anti-shake Method For Video Viewing
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash