Netbooks are great portable devices, but not all of them sport 3G modems. If you have an Asus Eee PC T91 and want to make it truly portable, you might want to check out the video in the full post where a user called Jkkmobile did exactly that, bolting on a 3G modem to said netbook. The whole process isn’t as easy and swapping a part on larger notebooks, but considering it’s a netbook, you can understand the space constraints. Would a 3G modem be an ideal add-on for your netbook?
- China Wants Longer Windows XP Support From Microsoft
- Facebook Founder Wants To Deliver Fast Internet To High Schools
- Touchscreen Chromebooks Coming Your Way, Acer C720P Leads The Way
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- Chrome For Windows Gains Additional Password Security
- Follow: 3g, asus, diy, eee, eee pc, hack,
- Seen at: liliputing