Word on the street is that LG is planning to launch its LG GU290 cell phone, and according to a leaked picture of said phone, it’s likely going to be destined to AT&T, since AT&T’s logo can be clearly seen on the phone. Technical specifications of the GU290 currently aren’t available yet, but considering that it’s in a similar line with the existing GU230 and GU280 phones, it’s probably going to be a budget phone, one that AT&T hopefully won’t be asking too much for.
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-02-23: AT&T's LG G2 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-03: LG G Flex Press Renderings For AT&T And T-Mobile Leaked
- 2013-08-18: LG Optimus G Pro Goes White For AT&T (Rumor)