The AVA is a rather nice looking concept phone designed by Donnie Mamanov. The phone is extremely thin, measuring in at only 160mm x 60mm x 7mm. The phone will also feature dual-screens, allowing you to increase your productivity. The icing on the cake is that the secondary screen is a pull-out screen that can be collapsed back into the phone when you’re not using it. The glossy metallic finish of the body also ensures that if this phone were ever made into a reality, it won’t be out of place in the future.
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept