This isn’t the first barcode watch that we’ve seen before, but it does look a lot less flashy that the previous one. The Barcode Digital Watch shows time in the traditional number format, but the rightmost barcode shows the day of the week, while the two remaining barcodes change according to the seconds. Aside from its barcode design, this watch sports a stainless steel back and a plastic watch case and strap. Considering that it’ll only set you back $6.99 each, it could be something that you could offer your friends during a Christmas party (if you’re on a tight budget).
Next Story: Digital Eyepiece For Your Telescope
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool