The BeetleCam roves around on its four wheels and looks like a one-eyed cousin of Wall-E, but at least this is not fictional. Comprising of a Canon EOS 40D that is mounted on top of a four-wheel drive remote control buggy, it is equipped with a couple of flashes to turn this into an all-terrain camera as it goes out to snap photos of your subjects from afar.
Next Story: Dell Aero specifications unveiled
- 2013-09-02: Photojojo Smartphone Spy Lens Accessory
- 2013-04-04: Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Hands-On Review (EOS 100D)
- 2013-03-19: Canon EOS-b Specifications And Images Leaked
- 2013-02-11: Canon EOS M Review
- 2013-02-01: Canon EOS 70D Confirmed For The Future By Chief Executive
- 2012-11-14: Ubergizmo Gadget Guide - Nov 2012