BenQ has announced a new addition to its line of digital cameras today, the E1260 HDR (High Dynamic Range) camera. The HDR image enhancement technology is obviously once of the main features of this camera and it promises to help you take great shots in tough lighting conditions by adjusting the way the camera handles light under high contrast situations. The E1260 is a 12-megapixel camera that sports a 2.7-inch LCD display and is capable of shooting videos in 720p resolution.
Next Story: Lok-it Secure USB Flash Drive
- 2014-04-14: Hawkeye Crime Surveillance System Tested, Proves Effective
- 2014-03-31: Motorcycle Is Actually A Camera
- 2014-03-24: Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2014-03-18: Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-02-26: Corephotonics Offers Dual Lens Smartphone Camera Possibility
- 2010-05-17: Samsung EX1/TL500 Goes Official In Korea
- 2010-05-28: Panasonic Lumix FX75 Compact Camera On Its Way
- 2010-09-07: Upcoming Nikon Coolpix P7000, S8100, And S80 Pictures Leaked?