Barnes & Noble looks like it’s stepping of the fight against Amazon’s Kindle, as recent leaks show that Best Buy will begin to sell the Nook on April 18th. A picture of Best Buy’s inventory system should further cement the advent of the Nook in Best Buy, and apparently the stock is currently being shipped to Best Buy stores as we speak (or type). With the recent launch of the iPad, are you still considering getting a Nook or Kindle?
Next Story: HTC EVO 4G To Arrive June 13th?
- 2014-02-16: Nexus 7 2013 16GB White Spotted On Best Buy
- 2013-12-12: Best Gadgets You Can Find At Best Buy [Promoted]
- 2013-11-26: Apple's Brick And Mortar Stores Account For 11% Of All U.S. Cellphone Sales
- 2013-11-24: PS4 Sold Out At Best Buy
- 2013-11-21: Best Buy Offering $75 Gift Card With Fourth Generation iPad Purchase
- 2010-01-31: Amazon Relents On Macmillan Price Dispute
- 2010-02-11: LG To Launch Its Own eBook Reader In April
- 2010-04-21: Official: Target To Sell Amazon Kindle On April 25th