Looking forward to getting hold of the BlackBerry Pearl 9105 that sports a T9 keyboard instead of the traditional QWERTY keyboard? Leaked inventory screenshots showing the BlackBerry Pearl 9100 (a version of the Pearl 9105) should be launching in Canada soon on Rogers and Bell. According to the leak, the devices will be going for $450 CAD ($451) without any subsidies. Do you think the T9 keyboard will be good for RIM, or is the QWERTY keyboard still RIM’s bread and butter?
Next Story: Google Maps Get Search Suggest
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Optimistic That Handset Business Will Be Profitable By 2015
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Will Be Officially Known As The BlackBerry Classic
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Claims He Was Misquoted On Handset Division Sale
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Renamed 'BlackBerry Classic'
- 2013-04-23: BlackBerry Q10 Releasing In Canada On May 1 For $199
- 2013-04-09: BlackBerry Q10 Headed To Canada In 'Coming Weeks'
- 2011-08-10: New BlackBerry release dates confirmed by Rogers