There isn’t any official confirmation on this just yet, so we believe it should stay firmly in the rumor bin at the moment. It seems that in the latest episode of CNET’s Buzz Out Loud, it was said that Cisco is busy working on a 7-inch Android-powered tablet device, one that would most likely be used for business communication. While detailed specifications weren’t provided, rumored specifications include a front-facing camera, dual microphones with noise cancellation and possible support for Cisco-oriented features such as VPN access and WebEx for meetings. Do you think the tablet market needs another device, or is it already getting crowded as it is?
Next Story: Android 2.2 To Offer Automatic App Updating?
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-03-30: Cius Android-powered tablet FCC