There isn’t any official confirmation on this just yet, so we believe it should stay firmly in the rumor bin at the moment. It seems that in the latest episode of CNET’s Buzz Out Loud, it was said that Cisco is busy working on a 7-inch Android-powered tablet device, one that would most likely be used for business communication. While detailed specifications weren’t provided, rumored specifications include a front-facing camera, dual microphones with noise cancellation and possible support for Cisco-oriented features such as VPN access and WebEx for meetings. Do you think the tablet market needs another device, or is it already getting crowded as it is?
Next Story: Android 2.2 To Offer Automatic App Updating?
- 2014-04-24 Android 4.4.3 Might Bring A Redesigned Dialer
- 2014-04-24 ARM Expects 64-bit Android Devices By End Of The Year
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-01-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-09-06 LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-03-30 Cius Android-powered tablet FCC