The HongKong Electronics Fair (HKEF) Spring Edition has just concluded, where some eagle-eyed folks came across the Rockchip RK2808-powered CJ-2 Android prototype which was running on Android 2.1 alongside a 600MHz processor, cramming in a 3.2″ 480 x 800 WVGA resolution touchscreen display, 1GB RAM, 2GB NAND flash and a 5-megapixel camera. Seems to be a pretty high end handset, although it doesn’t look as though we will be getting further essential information such as pricing and availability anytime soon. After looking at the CJ-2 for a while, we do think that this could very well be the mystery Smart Phone (as it was called that earlier) which we talked about last month.
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2011-10-03 NEC MGX prototype notebook to run on Android
- 2011-09-01 Sony debuts Walkman prototype running Android
- 2011-05-27 Nexus 3 spotted in the wild?