COMPAC Digital Surfaces has come up with an electronic keypad that is integrated into the work surface of a kitchen in order to provide users with fingertip surface touch control, making life a whole lot easier in the kitchen since there aren’t any more knobs or dials to deal with, especially when your fingers are all sticky from preparing a delectable dinner for 10. Thanks to COMPAC Digital Surface’s offering, you will be able to control water flow along with a range of other applications with but a single touch. Looks pretty expensive though, so chances are only the rich will have kitchens that sport these in the future.
Next Story: NK9000C Tries To Copy The BlackBerry Bold
- 2012-08-27 Japanese Researchers Make Cooking Fun With New Simulator [+Movie]
- 2011-10-21 Boil Buoy rings when water is boiling
- 2011-09-15 Belkin Tablet Kitchen Accessories
- 2011-06-27 Refrigerator Concept Lets You Keep Your Food In The Ceiling
- 2011-06-23 Have Your Breakfast On The Go With The Portable Bagel Toaster