HP has finally revealed the specifications for its US-bound Compaq Airlife 100 device, where this smartbook will also make its way to Europe in due time as well. This Android-powered device does seem to occupy a pretty unique niche all by itself, what with a Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8250 1GHz processor running the proceedings from within, aided by 512MB RAM and an equal amount of flash memory, holding a 16GB SSD, a 10.1? diagonal backlit TFT resistive touchscreen display at 1,024 x 600 resolution, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity and an SD memory card slot. You interested in picking one up when it arrives?
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June