This is definitely something that you might think twice before giving it to your girlfriend, especially when you know she is a serious computer user who has ergonomics high up on her list. Dotted with genuine Swarovski crystals, it comes in an attractive carrying case and will connect to your computer wirelessly, featuring a small metal wheel that lets you scroll through documents in a jiffy. It has a rechargeable lithium ion battery inside that lasts for days per charge. Any takers?
Next Story: Balancing Vest helps one get around
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance
- 2009-10-26: ID Mouse costs a bomb