If you happen to own a device which uses a Cypress touchscreen display (a couple of examples would be the Samsung i8910 and Palm Pre), then you will be pleased that a killer app will be released soon, where their TrueTouch screens are able to detect fingers hovering over glass instead of just on it. When used in tandem with compatible software, it will be able to register mouseover input, potentially doing away with the need to touch the display itself to zoom in or perform specific commands.RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: touchscreen,
- Seen at: engadget