German-born lighting designer Ingo Maurer came up with the Double C-Future, am OLED chandelier that is energy efficient, where it was featured at Milan Design Week. This pendant lamp comes with nine suspended OLED panels from lighting manufacturers Osram and Novaled, and aims to celebrate OLED technologies by showcasing the technical components and dispensing with the need for any external case or coverings. Purity of design at best, this.
Next Story: Asus Eee PC 900AX filed for FCC
- 2014-04-10 BMW OLED Laser Lights To Shape The Future Of Vehicle Lighting Systems
- 2014-01-06 LG Gallery OLED EA8800: Slim And Smart 55 HDTV
- 2013-12-31 Samsung Rumored To Increase OLED Panel Production Capacity By 33% In 2014
- 2013-12-02 Samsung Flexible OLED TV Rumored To Be Unveiled At CES 2014
- 2013-10-02 Sony 56-inch 4K OLED Prototype