Scientists in Germany managed to come up with a new computer software which enables them to steer a car with nothing but their eyes. Dubbed the eyeDriver, this prototype software application will collect the driver’s eye movements via SMI’s HED4 (which is an upgraded bicycle helmet), where it will then get to work by converting said eye movements into control signals for the steering wheel. The helmet will hold a couple of cameras and an infrared LED, while remain connected to a notebook. You will still need to manually control the throttle and brakes though. Wives and girlfriends would love to have this as it is definitely a way to force their man to keep their eyes on the road and not on other eye candy.RELATED
- If Batman Loved Golf...
- Rolls-Royce To Design Ship To Transport Live Fishes
- Newsmy Navigation Announces CarPad II Android-Powered DVD Navigation Tool
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Nissan Leaf Owner Arrested For Stealing Five Cents Worth Of Electricity
- Follow: car, cars, vehicle,
- Seen at: gearlog