Ubergizmo is a media partner of eComm America 2010, the 3-day conference held at the San Francisco Airport Mariott, on April 19-21. The speakers lineup and the sessions topics look very promising, the third day will be entirely dedicated to Augmented Reality! We offer a 10% discount for our readers, enter the code Ubergizmo when you register on the page here.
72 talks have been confirmed and the major topics of eComm America 2010 will include:
- Mobile Augmented Reality; Applications, Advertising, Collaboration and Opportunities.
- End of Telephony and New Voice Enabled Platforms
- Communications-Enabling Business Processes (CEBP); Enterprise and B2C Efficiency.
- M2M and P2P on Mobile Networks
- New I/O Devices and Methods; Tablets, Touch Gesture, Wearable, Augmented Reality, Transparent OLEDs, 3D Mobile Displays Etc.
- Connected Home and Car Revisited; in-car WiFi, Touchscreens, Adobe Flash Powered Dashboards, Voice Interaction
- Open Platforms and Open Source
- Connecting People, Places, Processes and Things; “Internet of Things”
- Broadband and Telecom, Regulation and Policy Trajectories: The Next 3 Years
- Mobile Advertising 2010: Location 2.0 and Privacy 2.0; Local Context, Social Context, Immediacy
- The Great Telecom Restructuring: Threats, & New Business Models
- Telecom Network APIs and Carrier Data
- New TV, Video Platforms and Delivery Systems
To get a feel of the conference, watch this interesting presentation by +8 CEO, Benjamin Joffe, about cultural differences in mobile usage in Asia and efficient carriers strategies in Japan.
Next Story: Microsoft Kin Cloud Phones Launched