Shopping around for a new graphic card? EVGA has started to take pre-orders for its upcoming GeForce GTX 470 Hydro Copper FTW graphic card. Specifications of this water cooled graphics card include 448 CUDA cores, a 320-bit memory interface, 3-way SLI support, 1280MB or GDDR5 memory and dual-DVI and mini HDMI outputs. If the water cooling setup didn’t give it away, the card offers a few factory overclocked frequencies, which includes the GPU running at 650MHz, 1200MHz for the shader and 3402MHz for the memory. It carries a suggested retail price of $499.99, so you’d better start saving those pennies.
Next Story: Spy Camera Sports Watch For James Bond Fans
- 2014-03-12: NVIDIA 800M-Series Laptop GPUs
- 2014-02-18: GeForce GTX 750 Ti and GeForce GTX 750 Use Maxwell GPU Design
- 2013-10-18: GeForce ShadowPlay Beta Launches On October 28th
- 2013-05-30: NVIDIA Launches GeForce GTX 700M For "Fast and Thin" Gaming Laptops
- 2013-03-19: NVIDIA Volta Next-Gen GPU Architecture Provides Huge Bandwidth Boost