Folks who own an Xbox 360 might be looking at an increased friends list sometime in the future. As you probably already know, Microsoft has pulled the plug on Xbox Live for the original Xbox a week or so back. Without having to worry about supporting the older system anymore, Microsoft product director, Aaron Greenberg, has mentioned that they’re now free to add more features without having to support the older console. This gives them a new flexibility to offer more features to the Xbox Live community on the Xbox 360. One of the things that they’re looking at is an increased friends list over the current cap of 100 friends. While there isn’t any exact time period as to when it will be released, it’s still nice to know Microsoft is still keeping an eye on this feature.
Next Story: MiLi Power Skin case juices up your iPhone
- 2014-04-24 MGS 5: Ground Zeroes Platform Exclusive Content Will Be Opened For All
- 2014-04-08 Xbox Head Phil Spencer Doesn't Think Microsoft Will Dump It
- 2014-04-08 HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07 Microsoft Working On Original Content For The Xbox
- 2014-03-31 Phil Spencer Takes Over Microsoft's Xbox Division
- 2013-10-03 Xbox Live Gold Goes Free This Weekend
- 2013-09-16 Rainbow Six: Vegas Available For Free Through Xbox Live 'Game With Gold'
- 2013-07-12 Xbox Live Rewards Will Transition From Microsoft Points On September 1
- 2013-06-28 Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale Will Offer Deep Discounts Next Week
- 2013-04-02 Microsoft Warns Of Circulating Scam Promising 'Free Xbox Points'