Let’s face it – the netbook isn’t exactly a multimedia powerhouse, and most of them do not come with a DVD drive, making notebooks the preferred choice for watching movies when you’re on the go (assuming you don’t own a portable media player, that is). While many modern notebooks now come with High Definition displays, why not take it another step further with the EzAir wireless HDMI kit as it enables your notebook to play a HD video on your HDTV without running the risk of tripping over some nasty cables and wires? Nice to know it supports netbooks as well, although netbooks that can handle HD videos are still few and far in between. The EzAir wireless HDMI kit retails for $147 a pop and will hit Japan this April 12th, with no word on availability across the Pacific.
Next Story: mimio Xi electronic blackboard
- 2014-04-03: LENMAR Announces ChugPlug
- 2014-03-18: Microsoft's New Wireless Mobile Mouse All About Design At Low Price
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2013-12-13: Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- 2013-12-04: ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available