If you’re looking for a low-cost eBook reader, check out the Ezy EBook, as it’s priced at just $199. With that price point, you can’t expect any iPad-crushing specifications; rather you’ll get a device with a 7-inch 800 x 480 color touchscreen display, 128MB RAM, 2GB (or 4GB) of internal memory, Wi-Fi and SD card support up to 32GB, which should be more than enough to hold a large chunk of eBooks. It’s also powered by Google’s Android OS, if case you’ve been swept away by the recent wave of Android enthusiasm and want an Android-powered device.
Next Story: PlayStation Move Sub-controller Visits The FCC
- 2014-04-21: Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21: Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review