Have you ever taken food out of the fridge and sniffed it to see if it’s still edible or not? We’ve all done that before, and it can be a real hassle. If the Foodmer concept ever becomes a reality, though we’re not sure how it’ll magically work, it would certainly make life a lot easier. The Foodmer has a red warning strip that will notify you if the food in the container isn’t safe for consumption, though it does make you wonder what will happen if you mix fresh food and stale food, no?
Next Story: JooJoo Tablet Arrives And Gets Unboxed
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept