Word has it that Fuji will not be jumping aboard the MicroFourThirds bandwagon, as Fujifilm Japan will cease production of the F200EXR when May 2010 rolls around. Apart from that, they are currently working on a new S-Pro series professional camera which is, surprise surprise, NOT a Micro Four Thirds camera, although it will sport a 12-megapixel APS-C SuperCCD EXR Pro sensor, the possible incorporation of either a M-mount (Leica) or F-mount (Nikon), extended 1000% wide dynamic range, full HD photos and video plackback with HDMI connection, integrated Dual IS image stabilization and up to ISO 12,8000.
Next Story: Apple iPad internal photos arrive at FCC
- 2012-08-27 Fujifilm XP1 spotted in leak
- 2012-06-07 Fuji Xerox e-paper needs no color filter
- 2011-11-15 Fuji mirrorless camera leak yields blurry images
- 2011-10-05 Fuji to launch mirrorless camera system next year
- 2011-06-06 Panasonic GF3 leaked?
- 2011-04-14 Fuji sensor outperforms best in market Micro Four Thirds sensors
- 2010-02-24 Olympus PEN E-PL1 starts shipping