Looks like the freshly-announced iPhone OS 4.0 isn’t holding off the jailbreaking community very much, as after it was jailbroken by the Dev-Team, GeoHot, another popular iPhone hacker, has also managed to jailbreak the iPhone OS 4.0. As you can see from the picture uploaded on his Twitter account, he’s got blackra1n running on iPhone OS 4.0. Do you think that Apple will eventually be able to stop all the jailbreaking that’s happening to the iPhone, or will the hacking community always be one step ahead of them?
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2011-04-04: PwnageTool 4.3: untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak released
- 2010-04-26: Limera1n To Jailbreak The iPhone OS 4.0?
- 2010-07-12: Hacker Geohot Jailbreaks The iPhone 4