We obtained 2 free eComm America 2010 passes to giveaway to two of our “fans”. eComm America 2010, the 3-day conference held at the San Francisco Airport Mariott, on April 19-21. The speakers lineup and the sessions topics look very promising, the third day will be entirely dedicated to Augmented Reality!
The rules are simple, please read:
- We will choose at our discretion who gets the pass
- Don’t enter the giveaway more than once (we check)
- Ubergizmo employees, contractors and family members cannot participate
- Step1: You’re a fan, right? So become an Ubergizmo fan in Facebook
- Step2: Add a comment to this entry to tell us why you should get the pass. Add a link to your Facebook profile, so that we can contact you, if you win.
- This giveaway will close on Tuesday, April 13th, 2010 at noon (Pacific Time). (We reserve the right to extend a bit the deadline)
- Two commenters will be chosen (the selection will be done anonymously). Each will receive one (1) eComm America 2010 pass (Price – $ 1,590.00 regular rate – $ 1,431.00 with Ubergizmo discount code)
- Good luck!
Next Story: Firefox Ported To webOS
- 2012-06-14 Motorola Atrix 3 aka Dinara spotted at the FCC
- 2011-11-08 LG Revolution with VMware Horizon Mobile
- 2011-09-30 Sony XPeria Ray Unlocked for $425
- 2011-08-30 Jawbone ICON HD + The Nerd
- 2011-04-05 T-Mobile available in 10 more markets
- 2010-01-21 Sony Ericsson Vivaz rolled out earlier than expected
- 2010-01-25 Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus now on Verizon website
- 2010-01-28 Vodafone 547 prepped and ready
- 2010-12-13 BlackBerry News Feed App Beta