Google looks like it’s seriously working to improve YouTube, as the search engine giant has just acquired Episodic, as has been confirmed by Episodic’s official blog. Apparently Episodic’s technology will be put into YouTube, which would seem like the logical decision. Episodic itself offers a comprehensive online video platform for broadcasting live and on-demand content to the web and offers methods of publishers and marketers to manage and monetize online video. If the company does help Google get increased profits from YouTube, you can certainly imagine why Google would want to acquire it.
Next Story: Talking Heart Rate MP3 player
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-08: YouTube Live Streaming Now Supported By Chromecast
- 2014-03-03: Pakistan Could End YouTube Ban
- 2014-02-14: YouTube Promotes Top Tracks In Music Search