Google looks like it’s seriously working to improve YouTube, as the search engine giant has just acquired Episodic, as has been confirmed by Episodic’s official blog. Apparently Episodic’s technology will be put into YouTube, which would seem like the logical decision. Episodic itself offers a comprehensive online video platform for broadcasting live and on-demand content to the web and offers methods of publishers and marketers to manage and monetize online video. If the company does help Google get increased profits from YouTube, you can certainly imagine why Google would want to acquire it.RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: Google, YouTube,
- Seen at: episodic