Nowdays when you mention the word “rivalry”, it’s hard to not think of Google and Apple, and now Google seems to have made another move that might pit it against Apple again. The search engine giant has apparently agreed to purchase Agnilux, a chip-design start up that was founded by former employees of P.A. Semi, the chip company that Apple purchased a while back. Aside from them, it seems that Scott Redman, a former software architect at TiVo is also on board. While it’s not entirely clear what this acquisition is about, but could it be related to the upcoming Google TV set top box?
Next Story: AT&T To Launch Sierra Wireless AirCard 890
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2013-12-08: Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- 2013-12-03: Driver Pleads “Not Guilty” For Wearing Google Glass While Driving
- 2010-04-29: Sony Gearing Up To Launch Google TV In May