Nowdays when you mention the word “rivalry”, it’s hard to not think of Google and Apple, and now Google seems to have made another move that might pit it against Apple again. The search engine giant has apparently agreed to purchase Agnilux, a chip-design start up that was founded by former employees of P.A. Semi, the chip company that Apple purchased a while back. Aside from them, it seems that Scott Redman, a former software architect at TiVo is also on board. While it’s not entirely clear what this acquisition is about, but could it be related to the upcoming Google TV set top box?RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: Apple Inc, Google, google tv, tivo,
- Seen at: news.cnet