It seems that there is an acquisition by Google or Apple every other week, and now it’s Google’s turn. The search engine giant has just snapped up LabPixies, the company that Google works with to create many of the widgets on its personalized portal, iGoogle. While the exact sum of the acquisition wasn’t mentioned, word is going around that the company was snatched up for $15m-$25m. So which company do you think Google has set its sights on next?
Next Story: USB Memory Watch Concept
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2013-08-01: Google Play Store Has More App Downloads Than Apple App Store
- 2011-08-15: Moogle and the Future of Mobile
- 2010-04-29: Apple Purchases Mobile Assistant App Siri