Have you ever been in the scenario where you’re using a friend’s computer and want search for something on Google in a different language, only to be deterred by the lack of a supportive keyboard? Google is trying to make things easier for you, as the search engine giant has integrated virtual keyboards into its search, allowing you to formulate searches in your own language.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2013-05-23: US Gmail Accounts Get Drive And Calendar Search
- 2013-05-22: Google Chrome Updated To Include Conversational Search
- 2013-05-15: Google's Conversational Search Blows Apple's Siri Away