While there’s absolutely no doubt that Google is immensely popular, did you ever think that the search engine giant was popular enough to warrant a game based on it? It’s been confirmed that Nintendo and Google are working together to develop a Wii game that will allow players to compete with each other to generate the most search engine results (yeah, we know it sounds crazy). The game, Ando Kensaku, will be released on April 29th in Japan only where it will retail for 4,900 Yen ($52). What do you make of such a game, and do you think it’ll be worth shelling out $52 for it?
Next Story: Ace Antenna A DR-200Â car black box
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2013-02-28: Google Testing New Navigation Grid To Replace Black Bar Eyesore
- 2013-02-06: Google Maps With Street View Hits Wii U In Japan
- 2013-01-30: Google Maps, TiVo And Netflix For Wii U Delayed