You might be already using Google Place Pages along with Google Maps, the service that Google began offering last fall. It combines street view images, contact information, reviews and all sorts of data into one place, giving you an easy way to check out a place. Now Google has taken the service mobile with the launch of a new mobile version for Android and the iPhone. Just head over to Google.com on your device and search for a location you desire, click on the place result and you’ll be sent to all the information you need on it. Check out a video from Google on this new mobile service after the jump.
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: announcements, Google, mobile,
- Seen at: googlemobile.blogspot