Google might be getting more and more interested in the world of hardware, with news from The New York Times concerning Google’s CEO, Eric Schmidt who recently paraded a Google-made tablet at a party, claiming that the company is currently looking into a covert prototype that will play nice with the delivery of books, magazines and other content. Do you think that this points toward a Google tablet, to follow in the footsteps of the Google Nexus One? Guess tablets are here to stay, partly due to the Apple iPad’s seemingly phenomenal start.
Next Story: Kogan IPTV equipped with Chrome browser and more
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2012-07-05: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean: New features and apps
- 2011-12-19: Google to release a "Nexus" tablet next year?
- 2011-10-20: Android Ice Cream Sandwich for tablets demonstrated on video