The Gorenje NRK67358E refrigerator is pretty unique since it comes with radio voice messaging alongside an A+ rating for energy consumption. Not only does it look good on the outside, it also comes with a neat and tidy arrangement within. You just gotta love the interactive touch control display that makes it easier to select various settings, while an Eco Mode conserves electricity without compromising on cooling. Heck, you can even use it to record and play voice messages, while checking out the recipe database to see whether your fridge has enough ingredients within to whip up a delicious meal. Nice to know it also comes with a child safety lock for added peace of mind whenever you’re not around. The price to pay for such technology? $1,930.
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Netatmo's Wireless Thermostat Can Be Controlled From Your Smartphone Anywhere
- Coffee Machine That Roasts, Grinds And Brews Your Cuppa
- Follow: fridge, refrigerator,
- Seen at: newlaunches