Gamers do take their hardware pretty seriously, and they often have the fastest and best rigs, not to mention peripherals that cost a bomb. While gaming mice have come pretty far to where they are today, there seems to be a market still for mousepads, and the Greenspads is the latest to hit the streets. Hand-crafted from solid steel (!), the finishing process is touted to offer the perfect surface for laser mice. It comes in a wide range of shapes and sizes, and will retail anywhere from $35 to $50. Doubles up as a great cutting board for your pizza, too.
Next Story: iDuck Wireless Speaker
- 2012-09-13: Mionix introduces new SARGAS and ENSIS gaming mousepads with S.Q.A.T.
- 2011-12-07: Scratch-n-Scroll mousepad lets you take down notes, too
- 2011-08-18: Porsche releases mouse and mousepad
- 2011-05-03: Razer Goliathus mouse mat ready to rock your gaming world
- 2010-07-06: Fierce Teflon & Steel Mousepad Used To Fry Burgers