We know that China has long held the record for having the most bicycles in the country, but time and progress has caused the population there to prosper, resulting in more and more folks purchasing motorcycles and cars. Well, Honda aims to stem the growing threat of a decaying environment, hence rolling out the EV-neo in China – similar in size to a 50cc scooter, it will target commercial users in Japan initially with China being its main target market. A full charge offers up to 30km of traveling, which should be enough for one’s daily commute. Hopefully it will be affordable enough for the masses by the time it arrives there.
- 2014-04-17 New Honda ASIMO Displays More Human-like Movement
- 2014-02-06 Honda XS-1 Spotted In India
- 2014-01-23 Honda Looks To Tech To Prevent Speeding Cars From Hitting Pedestrians
- 2014-01-15 Honda Solar Power Compatible EV Charger Developed
- 2013-12-05 Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- 2009-10-21 Honda EV-Cub unveiled