HP’s latest machine, the Presario CQ1-1020 All-in-One desktop PC is an Intel Atom-powered machine, running on a D410 single core 1.66GHz processor alongside an integrated GMA 3150 graphics chipset, the ability to hold up to 4GB RAM, a 160GB hard drive, a DVD burner, a built-in webcam, microphone, Wi-Fi connectivity, eight USB 2.0 ports, a 6-in-1 memory card reader, and an 18.5″ 1366 x 768 16:9 HD widescreen display. Strangely enough, it runs on Windows XP Home Edition which we thought were extinct like dinosaurs, as most manufacturers have already moved on to Windows 7. The Compaq Presario CQ1-1020 will retail from $429.99 upwards.
Next Story: Panasonic AG-3DA1 Full HD 3D Camcorder
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June