HTC looks like it might be considering getting in on the tablet party, as the Taiwanese company has filed for a patent that shows a useful method of splitting the screen on tablet devices. The method calls for a gesture to be drawn from one bevel to the other, which should split the screen, making good use of the additional real estate provided by tablet displays over mobile phones. With Apple’s iPad making very good use of the split screen display, do you think that this will be a good alternative?RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: Apple Inc, HTC, iPad, patent, Tablet,
- Seen at: wmpoweruser